Thursday, November 26, 2009

Under the sun, my hair is red?!?

I'm asian and I have long, black hair. It looks normal when I'm inside, but on a sunny day, my hair is tinted red. Is this caused by sun damage?



Under the sun, my hair is red?!?

Not at all. These are the natural reflects of your hair. In fact, most dark haired people will find the exact same thing. Even those with dark brown hair. Dark hair has the greatest percentage of red pigments.



Under the sun, my hair is red?!?

o no girl, i have long black hair too and when i go out in the sun, mine is tinted brown. sun is light so as all things look different when light hits it, usually things appear brighter



Under the sun, my hair is red?!?

Nope. Hair just sometimes reflects in different ways under different lighting.



You've got nothing to worry about!



^_^



Under the sun, my hair is red?!?

This happened to me recently I was in the sun and noticed my hair had a blue tint I found out the shampoo was causing this I think you better check your shampoo as this could be the cause if not maybe you could speak to a hairdresser about this issue



Under the sun, my hair is red?!?

Nah, this is natural. It happened to me. :)



So yeah, you can relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech