Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dying you're hair bright red?.?

I have heavily bleached white blonde hair, and tbh Im sick of it. I really want to dye my hair bright red, but some people have said it goes ginger quickly?.



Has anyone done it and loved it, or hated it?.



xx



Dying you're hair bright red?.?

Hey. Your gonna have to get a filler for your hair to protect the color from turning all different colors. then your gonna have to get the correct color with the correct base. you can go to any beauty supplies store , like sally beauty supplies and they have tons of color and fillers there. after your done with the color grab a few conditioning packets and leave them for about 15 to 20 mins. Good luck. =]



Dying you're hair bright red?.?

um....no comment



Dying you're hair bright red?.?

red is a very tricky hair color. if u pick the wrong shade; ur light blonde will go from that to tomato in an instant! i know b/c i have been there!



Dying you're hair bright red?.?

I once dyed my hair black and as it faded it was like redish (i was med brown before) My siblings all have really red-irsh hair. And to me theres alway been a red tint since then (i now dyed my hair bloned and theres like a redish tint)



Try iit. I know a star called Alexz Johnson (from instant star) she was blonde and dyed it red and it sayed in for a longgggg time.



Picture



http://www.young-celebrities.com/alexz_j...



If it starts going ginger-y do a touch up. When you dye ur hair darker and not like bleaching it -- its not as harmful



Hope I Helped



Dying you're hair bright red?.?

i did it about a month ago and i would send u a pic but i look bad in most the pics and i dyed my hair last night but it looked nice it just didnt fit me so it depends on your skin and eyes



Dying you're hair bright red?.?

ok well i am like in love with red hair like Haley in Paramore has awesome hair and it's red!!!!!!!!!!!! but think about it like 4 awhile bcuz maybe you won't want to dye it in like a few weeks.



Dying you're hair bright red?.?

i have died my hair red from a natural blonde and it was red for about a week and then it started to fade. it was like a ginger-ish color so i just died it brown!! when it was red i LOVED it but after it faded it sucked!!



Dying you're hair bright red?.?

I put red streaks in my hair and it's faded sooo much, now I don't like the colour and am just waiting for it to grow a bit before I redye.



Dying you're hair bright red?.?

dont do it



Dying you're hair bright red?.?

I have strawberry blonde hair and I love it! I would say go for it! Go to a salon and get advice. You only live once, so do it. Even if you don't like it, you can change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech