Thursday, November 26, 2009

Short straight dark brown hair with red tips - professional or unprofessional?

To some degree, whether the hairstyle is professional or unprofessional probably depends on what it looks like. Regardless of that, I'm thinking of cutting my hair shorter (to the chin) and shaggy because I'm sick of perming it to be wavy and I think it will have enough body with the short length. I was also thinking about coloring the tips a subtle red (so that it's not that noticeable). I've been working for about five years now and my company is business casual. I'm wondering if my hairstyle will look unprofessional because I will have to meet with clients.



Short straight dark brown hair with red tips - professional or unprofessional?

i was contemplating doing te same style, but like you i wondered if it would be a good idea. bottom line...if you have to question it, you probably already know the answer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech