Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ive just dyed my hair half red, would it be bad to dye it two days later?

I just dyed the botom half of my hair fire engine red. It didnt' turn out quite as bright as I want, so is it bad or stressful on my hair if i apply more dye to it two days after I originally dyed it?



Or is it okay...I just wasn't sure.



Thank you!



Ive just dyed my hair half red, would it be bad to dye it two days later?

The general answer is no. You may end up losing that hair if you don't do it right. My sister dyed her hair 2x in one week and ended up having to have a LOT of it cut off because it damaged her hair so badly.



If you can, go to a salon and tell them exactly what you used. It may be on the pricey side to help you fix it though, so check around.



If you can't go to a salon, I recommend using the Infusium 23 leave in treatment on your hair every day. Had she not used it, my sister would have had to have more cut off. It really got her hair back into shape quickly.



Also, I would recommend using something called a Neutral Protein Filler whenever you dye your hair. You can buy it at almost any beauty supply shop for about $5-6. This will help fill in the holes in the hair shaft and make your hair healthier.



Ive just dyed my hair half red, would it be bad to dye it two days later?

yea it can brake your hair badly.. u should wait



Ive just dyed my hair half red, would it be bad to dye it two days later?

it gives you split ends. So I would wait



Ive just dyed my hair half red, would it be bad to dye it two days later?

I dyed my hair bright apple red and it came out weird. The next day I dyed it with brown and it blended my color beautifully. I didn't lose any hair, nothing strange happened to my hair. I did use moisturizer for about 1 week every time I did wash my hair just to make sure it didn't dry out too much. But for me, it was fine to color (repair) my hair the next day.



By the way, I did this twice. I didn't learn from my first mistake.



Good luck.



Ive just dyed my hair half red, would it be bad to dye it two days later?

As a former bottle-redhead, I can confirm the more you dye the more you damage. I know this sounds hard, but stay away from intense red hair dye. That intense red isn't a natural color, and most redheads have a more subdued tint. Go to a professional stylist for a color consultation that looks more natural (you don't want to look like Ronald McDonald!)



Dye your hair no more than once a month. Any more would be damaging, and color won't matter if your hair quality is terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech