Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want to dye my hair bright red. What kind should I get if I want if I want it to fade in about a m

I want to dye my hair bright red. but just for the Summer, so I want it to fade in about a month. What brand, color, and, type would be the best to use? Oh yeah and what color would it fade to?(my hair is Sandy blonde)



I want to dye my hair bright red. What kind should I get if I want if I want it to fade in about a month?

I would look into doing Henna on your hair. It's a natural dye that will usually leave your hair in about a month (sometimes more like 2-3, however, depending on the dye), and doesn't damage the hair- in fact, it's good for your hair. My friend who uses it always has such pretty natural- looking red hair.



It would probably fade into a nice strawberry blonde or auburn before completely going away.



I want to dye my hair bright red. What kind should I get if I want if I want it to fade in about a month?

Try going to schwarskopf it's a very professional salon but i dunno if ur country has it so good luck!!! ;p!!!



I want to dye my hair bright red. What kind should I get if I want if I want it to fade in about a month?

you need to purchase a red rinse instead of dye if you want the color to fade. rinses tend to last about a month or so and are not permanent. they also wont hair your hair because there are no harsh chemicals like dyes have. they gradually wash out each time you shampoo your hair. do not use dye the color wont fade and you may not like the red result you get especially since your hair is blond. rinses are great ways to test color in your hair without having a permanent disaster.



I want to dye my hair bright red. What kind should I get if I want if I want it to fade in about a month?

actually



pretty much most red dyes fade within a month



i've had red highlights starting from january and after a few weeks of showering, they faded to a light brown, and now its a dark brownish/yellow color



my friend recently got her hair highlited like a month ago



and now its a lighter brown



I want to dye my hair bright red. What kind should I get if I want if I want it to fade in about a month?

Oh boy, I recommend against this. There are some hair colors that are nonpermanent. However, they do continue to leave a stain in your hair. Look at the Clairol products. I think they are about the only one that makes nonpermanent dyes. If you don't like the color you put in, get some Prell shampoo and shampoo with that right away. If you use permanent hair color, your roots will start to grow out and you will have pretty ugly two-toned, unkept looking hair. Ever thought of getting some highlights instead.



I want to dye my hair bright red. What kind should I get if I want if I want it to fade in about a month?

If you plan on swimming in a chlorinated pool this summer, leave it alone. It will turn a funny color.



Your hair will turn an orangy red, like a strawberry blond, but not pretty depending on what you get. You need to get an auburn/ brown to get a pretty color.I have a dark blond/light brown color and it happened to me. I got a shade of red and it turn a really funky orange color. I got a medium auburn brown and I love it.Ive had good luck with the Revlon Colorist med Auburn. My color looks fresh a month later(accept the roots), but I usually go light brown in the summer, because I swim alot.



I want to dye my hair bright red. What kind should I get if I want if I want it to fade in about a month?

don't worry, I have your color hair and I have done this, and if you dye your hair yourself, it will fade, and a lot of the time it tends to wash out into a sort of pinkish, strawberry blondish color and it isn't pretty. So when it comes to red, I would seriously consider having it done at a salon.



Good luck.



I want to dye my hair bright red. What kind should I get if I want if I want it to fade in about a month?

For the best fire-engine red color, don't go permenent.



Use Kool-Aid (which lasts a few days) or one of the other products that wash out everyday.



The results are better looking and wash out the best.



I want to dye my hair bright red. What kind should I get if I want if I want it to fade in about a month?

well when i died my hair a fire engine red underneath it faded in a couple weeks! mine faded to an orange blonde. it wasnt an ugly color it was just different. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech