Thursday, November 26, 2009

Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

I have redhair ('ginger') and i do get loads of comments. Some people think its great, but the majority don't. I was just wondering what its like where you live (im in the Midlands, UK)?



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

A pic would help. It sounds nice though...



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

I love redheads.



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

Ginger kids are cool



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

Red hair on guys - bad and constant pi55 taking



Red hair on girls - good.



I'm a guy with red hair.



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

Red heads are HOT! keep it girl! So tempting.... it should be illegal! :-)---



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

As I have scotch/irish heritage, when I see an attractive redhaired girl, well........um, I think its attractive.



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

You should love it. Science is saying that eventually a natural red head will no longer exist because of all the mixing of nationalities. Enjoy it.



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

LOVE IT!!! i wish i had it and i love it on guys. love it.



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

Red heads are sexy!!



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

Some people would give their left arm and afew other parts to have red hair, some people are lucky. USA



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

I live in Scotland and most people like it up here however there is always one idiot who says something horrid ! I have red hair and i love it anyway red-heads are going extinct so we are special !



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

If you like it, that's all that matters!



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

It varies. Some redheads are nce others (like the underwater chick in the laser eye surgery ad) are ginger mingers. No worse than any other hair colour.



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

red hair is sexy. dont go blond that is sooooo over rated. red is sexy. oh sorry already said that lol lol (some whwere in america)_



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

Hey babii girl, I am mixed black, white, irish, n indian. My moms hair is as red as you can go, my dad is black with black hair, i came out with brown hair n I just had a baby shes has my moms hair my fiance has blonde hair, out of all of us, my daughter n mom r the only ones with comments on their hair. I live in orlando, florida, united states. Girl red hair is awsome, live with it, love it, but never change it!



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

I love red hair. It is the most beautiful of all. Women with red hair KILL me.



Red hair (ginger) love it or hate it?

I love red hair. I have been a redhead since age 22.(53 now)



My son is a natural red head and it is beautiful.



My grandmother and my mother-in-law were both redheads so he gets it from both sides of the family.



He is Hungarian and Ukrainian. Not just the Irish have red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech