Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have red hair, blue eyes and pale skin I REALLY want to dye my hair brown but ive been told not to

do an auburny brown color...personally...i think that blue eyes and a chestnut brown color would be SUPER hawt!!



I have red hair, blue eyes and pale skin I REALLY want to dye my hair brown but ive been told not to opinions?

i would only do hilights on the top to give it a natural effect



I have red hair, blue eyes and pale skin I REALLY want to dye my hair brown but ive been told not to opinions?

Is your hair natural? If it is, then PLEASE don't dye it! Red hair is a rarity these days and if you were born with it... red heads are a dying breed(no pun intended)!



Red hair is beautiful, I've always wanted to have red hair, but with my skin tone, I wouldn't be able to get away with it. Everyone has brown hair, but not that many have red hair. I'd say stick with the red. It makes you stand out and makes you original.



I have red hair, blue eyes and pale skin I REALLY want to dye my hair brown but ive been told not to opinions?

Brown is way better than blone! My friend had red hair and dyed it blonde and it just looks hideous (she hated it!). I don't think there would be anything wrong with brown. I think it would look quite natural.



The only thing I would say is you've been given a gorgeous, not commonly seen hair colour and its a shame not to cherish it! But then everyones likes a change now and then!! I used to dye my hair red (and black and brown) and now I'm blonde and I like it best like this now I look back a photos.



When my hair was too dark with my pale skin I just looked ill! But a good hairdresser will match the brown to your skin tone.



The only way to know is to go for it!



I have red hair, blue eyes and pale skin I REALLY want to dye my hair brown but ive been told not to opinions?

of course natural red hair is beautiful, but if you want a change why not? it will grow back. i have naturally blonde hair and everyone loves it but i went brunette for a while to change things up and i liked it. i think you should, because brown hair would make your blue eyes totally pop.. that's what going brunette did for my green eyes! plus i think darker hair looks good with paler skin



I have red hair, blue eyes and pale skin I REALLY want to dye my hair brown but ive been told not to opinions?

I have red hair and blue eyes, also, with fair skin. You should be happy you have that hair - women would go to the ends of the earth to get your color, believe me! You'll appreciate it someday.



I have red hair, blue eyes and pale skin I REALLY want to dye my hair brown but ive been told not to opinions?

I would not dye your red hair, it sounds gorgeous. But if you really want to, try a rinse (true temporary color) first. There is a brand called Fanciful by Roux that works well. You can get it at most big chain pharmacies, but a beauty supply store, like Sally's, will have a much larger selection of colors. It is liquid, it's kind of messy, you will need gloves, but it is a true temporary color that will wash completely out in one shampoo. That way, if you hate it, you have not ruined your hair. With permanent color, there is a color remover that can be used, but it's rather damaging. With the Fanciful rinse, you can try different colors out with no worries, and if you find one you adore, you can have a pro do a permanent color that is as close as possible.



I have red hair, blue eyes and pale skin I REALLY want to dye my hair brown but ive been told not to opinions?

Well if your skin tone is very light/pale, light and medium browns can drown you out to where you look dull! I would dye it a dark brown with some auburn highlights and even darker brown low-lights. Make sure the "red" is in the brown hues of red not an orangy hue...and just enough to where the light captures it...very subtle. Since your skin is light-you can do a dark hair and browns will make your blue eyes pop out too!



Good luck!!!



I have red hair, blue eyes and pale skin I REALLY want to dye my hair brown but ive been told not to opinions?

try some wigs on to see what you would look like, or find one of those make over programs and try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech