Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want to dye my hair bright red. But I don't know if it will look good.?

I have brown hair naturally...



But I want to dye it bright/deep red.



Will it look bad? I have medium/light skin tone.



Help!



I want to dye my hair bright red. But I don't know if it will look good.?

If you can take a pic of you and try changing the color on line... but with your light skin tone i thinkit would look great, just dont go tooo bright, it might make you looks too pale



I want to dye my hair bright red. But I don't know if it will look good.?

I have medium brown hair %26amp; a very light skin tone %26amp; it looks good on me, but if you're worried about it then why don't you try a wig first? I'm sure it'll look grest on you.



I want to dye my hair bright red. But I don't know if it will look good.?

send me a pic of yourself showing your hair and I'll edit the color and send it back



I want to dye my hair bright red. But I don't know if it will look good.?

I say do it!!!! There is nothing like being yourself and trying new things!!!



I want to dye my hair bright red. But I don't know if it will look good.?

I suggest trying a 28 shampoo wash out color first before trying a permanent color. Go for a deep rich red that has a brown tone in it. Try and find a color that looks natural/like you were born with it. A richer color will look better with your skin.



I want to dye my hair bright red. But I don't know if it will look good.?

I have a light skin tone, and naturally dirty blonde/light brown hair. I used Loreal Colour Experte Ginger Twist, and it looks great! Its more of a dark reddish brown, which is good to do first if your weary of color that much. If its your first time coloring you hair, it will wash out alot. Just do it again in about a month. Its a great inexpensive alternative to going to a salon, plus it comes with highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech