Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why does shiloh have red hair? maybe her hair is changing to brown?

It will change as she gets older. I had blonde hair when I was younger and now since that I am older I have brown hair. And red heads are not ugly.



Why does shiloh have red hair? maybe her hair is changing to brown?

Red heads are not ugly. I'm a red head, and I get several compliments on my hair color. It's not polite to discriminate against other people.



Baby's can have one color hair while they're still young. It's not necessarily a prediction of what their hair color will be in the future. When I was born, my hair was black. It fell out, came back a strawberry blonde, and then eventually turned into a strong red.



Why does shiloh have red hair? maybe her hair is changing to brown?

i dont like red hair either



Why does shiloh have red hair? maybe her hair is changing to brown?

i love red hair, well it depends who it is. not many people can put it off.



Why does shiloh have red hair? maybe her hair is changing to brown?

it doesnt look red...it looks more blonde...and since its a recessive gene either parent could carry it...and i have red hair and love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech