Thursday, June 17, 2010

Red hair or med. brown?

medium brown with red highlights would be pretty



Red hair or med. brown?

Medium brown.... or if you want a little of both... try auburn!



Red hair or med. brown?

I would go for red brown hair where your hair looks brown in a room but when you got out into th sunlight your hair looks like it has a red tint to it.My hair is naturally that color and I love it.



Red hair or med. brown?

I also have auburn hair naturally, and I consider it a blessing. My hair looks a dark brown indoors, but when I dash outside in the sun it practically bursts into flame. I love it! You cannot duplicate that effect with any dye, really. But you can get very close.



If you truly can't decide, try auburn. You get the best of both worlds!



~Morg~



Red hair or med. brown?

Medium Brown. I don't like red hair, sorry



Red hair or med. brown?

Red hair! Its much more vibrant and dramatic looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech