Saturday, June 19, 2010

Im 3mths pregnant & my boyfriend has red hair whats the chance my baby will have red hair?

YOUR BABY MIGHT COME OUT WITH RED HAIR. I AM A FEMALE WITH RED HAIR %26amp; FREAKLES. I HAVE 2 BOYS WITH DARK HAIR MEN %26amp; THE FIRST BABY CAME OUT WITH DARK HAIR %26amp; MY YOUNGEST HAS RED HAIR.



Im 3mths pregnant %26amp; my boyfriend has red hair whats the chance my baby will have red hair?

Depends on what color your hair is. I think red is a dominant trait [someone correct me if i'm wrong], unless you have black hair or something.



Im 3mths pregnant %26amp; my boyfriend has red hair whats the chance my baby will have red hair?

It all depends on what color your hair is . If you have lighter hair, the red hair has the dominant gene and another thing is, it depends on how strong the dominant gene is.



Example My brother is married to a hispanic woman. He is part indian. She has light skin and black hair, he has brown hair and light tan skin. My brother has light brown eyes and my sister in law has dark brown eyes



Their first son was blonde haired and blue eyed. THAT IS BECAUSE OUR SIDE OF THE FAMILY CARRIES SOME TYPE OF A DOMINANT GENE.



Their second child is identical to my oldest brother. :)



Genetics is very interesting.



Congrats by the way and good luck to you:)



Happiness, Good Health, and Luck to you and your new child :)



Im 3mths pregnant %26amp; my boyfriend has red hair whats the chance my baby will have red hair?

I know of a baby whos parents one has brown hair the other red hair. The baby has brown hair with red highlights.



Im 3mths pregnant %26amp; my boyfriend has red hair whats the chance my baby will have red hair?

red is a very recessive trait. In order for your child to have red hair he/she needs to receive a red gene from both of you. Just because you don't have red hair doesn't mean you don't carry the gene. If you have a dominant brown and a recessive red, more than likely your child will have red hair also. Here's some info I found "Such a type of inheritance is close to what geneticists describe as an autosomal recessive mode of inheritance. This means, in practice, that both your parents may not have red hair, but both could be carriers for the gene for red hair. If this was the case, perhaps one in four of children might have red hair. If one of the parents has bright red hair, and therefore carries two of the changes (one on each of their chromosomes), and the other parent is a carrier, then perhaps 50% of the children might have red hair. It is this aspect of the inheritance of red hair that tends to lead to the various permutations of the milkman joke."



Im 3mths pregnant %26amp; my boyfriend has red hair whats the chance my baby will have red hair?

If you have a recessive red gene, 50%.



If not, 0%.



Im 3mths pregnant %26amp; my boyfriend has red hair whats the chance my baby will have red hair?

well my husband has red hair and when my daughter was born she had red hair



Im 3mths pregnant %26amp; my boyfriend has red hair whats the chance my baby will have red hair?

i hear it generally skips a generation. my daughter has red hair from her grandfather. where does your beau get it from? that may give you a better clue of what the chances are. no matter what your baby looks like you will think it is the cutest baby in the whole world anyway so it doesnt really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech