Thursday, June 17, 2010

I wanted a light ash brown but the lady made my hair dark red...?

I'm so upset with my hair, it's not what I wanted at all. She kept asking me if I liked warm tones and if I liked red, I told her no I wanted an ashy color but she went ahead and made my hair an ugly dark red brown. With my hair being so dark can I fix it myself at this point? What the hell do I do it seems like they won't listen to what I want so I think I want to fix it myself. Any suggestions?



I wanted a light ash brown but the lady made my hair dark red...?

I think the colour will fade alot each time you wash it. Perhaps if you soaked your hair for a while and then stood out in the sun (sun will lighten your hair a little). Otherwise you could just keep washing it until the colour comes out. This is likely because red fades really quick ( I used to have bright red hair)



If you're not keen on that, I think you every right to go back to the hairdresser and ask her to fix it. Say that you're not happy with the colour because you asked for a lighter colour and that this is not what you wanted. If she doesn't help you out then maybe its time for a new hairdresser.



Hope that helps :)



I wanted a light ash brown but the lady made my hair dark red...?

Well, you should really get an answer to this from a hairdresser..but something similar happened to a friend of mine..She washed her hair w/Tide. It took the color out. Be careful though, its pretty strong. This is why I color my own....I havent had a hairdresser get it right for years. Go to Sallys next time and choose your own color. You can do it for a fraction of the price.



I wanted a light ash brown but the lady made my hair dark red...?

You Could Go Back To The Salon And Ask Them To Fix It. But, If You Think This Will Be A Problem, I Would Try The 'Do-It-Yourself' Approach. Get 'HAIRCOLOR REMOVER' (NOT Bleach) From The Beauty Supply Or Wherever You Buy Hair Dye. Make Sure You Get Developer If Needed And A Good Conditioner. Also A Box Of Whatever Shade You Want To Re-Dye To.



Good-Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech