Saturday, June 19, 2010

What permanent RED hair dye can I buy that is very bright and doesn't fade fast??

Because red has the largest molecule when it enters the hair shaft it doesn't penetrate as well as, say brown hair color. Therefore, red DOES fade faster! There are several things you can do to help keep it as long as possible. Ask your stylist to put on a treatment that will lock the cuticle down after any chemical process. Performance Plus made by Wella is an excellent one! This will also return your hair back to a normal PH. Use ONLY professional hair care products at home! It has never made sense to me that people get their hair done professionally, spend good hard earned money, then put $1.59 shampoo they bought at Walmart on it?!!! That's just insane! Get the GOOD STUFF! My favorite, especially for red colors, is Wella color preserve! It is AWESOME!! It comes in 3 formulas Smoothing, Volumizing, and Hydrating. As far as going BRIGHT red, ask your stylist to put pure red jewel tones in with the formula. The only other thing I can think to tell u is you might have to visit the salon a LITTLE more often to keep the color looking fresh, with perhaps a toner in between regular applications. There are also color shampoos made by Paul Michell, and probably some other professionals, that have pigment inside the shampoo to help with fading,,,these work well also! Good Luck!



What permanent RED hair dye can I buy that is very bright and doesn't fade fast??

I don't have an answer for you but I wanted to give you a bit of information. I use to have my hair dyed red professionally. One thing the hair dresser told me was that red fades fast...period. To try to keep it longer wash your hair in cool water and use good products for color treated hair. Good luck.



What permanent RED hair dye can I buy that is very bright and doesn't fade fast??

omg really fast it fades i dyed my hair red and after 3 washes it faded over 70% and it was permanent 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech