Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

whatever the natural color is.. most guys prefer that believe it or not.



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

dependz on the girl



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

Blonde girls rock :)



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

Shaved a Beaver must be shaved.....



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

I vote dark red!



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

got to be a red head no hair just a redhead i love ginger s forever keep your blondes yuk



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

red heads, I love 'em!



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

blonde.



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

The hair on her head makes no difference, it is the girl beneath the hair that is either hot or not.



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

Red



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

OMG!!!!! why do so many girls ask this, IT DOESNT MATTER WE DONT CARE AT ALL!!



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

Blonde or Brunette, I think I've seen 1 maybe 2 hot redheads in my life, the rest were just butt-ugly and had a horrible personality to go along with it.



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

I do think more about the mind and how she thinks etc.



But natural Blonde just makes me look.



I walk down the street with some friends, and they go hey she's hot and I go "who" - then I seem to notice every blonde in sight lol..



it's weird and I don't control it haha!



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

Red hair. Freckles. Southern Belle. Final Destination!



Blonde Brunette or Red hair on a girlll?

brunette w/ blue or green eyes that is nice.i hope to meet her in my life someday

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech