Saturday, June 19, 2010

I hate red hair! don't you?

You may not like your red hair now, but as you get older you will learn to like it. It's like not liking your name. I used to not like my name because it was unusual, now I love my name because it is unusual.



Red hair is unusual also, and not everyone gets it. You can't even dye hair red and get the true color that you have in your natural color. There are worse things than having red hair, be glad that you are unique as there are too many Britney Spears, Hillary Duff, and Ashley Simpsons. Being you is what matters, not your hair, eye, or skin color. You are beautiful inside and that's what is important!!!!



I hate red hair! don't you?

i don't judge people by how they look.



I hate red hair! don't you?

Red hairs nice .. you look cute



I hate red hair! don't you?

yes, i do. i find it very ugly. but your avater is a red-head, you know that right?



I hate red hair! don't you?

guess i've lived with it all my life ... isn't as bad as you think!



I hate red hair! don't you?

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss



I hate red hair! don't you?

Red hair is cool. In fact, any hair color is okay. Red hair is better than having no hair.



I hate red hair! don't you?

i love my red hair.



if you don't like yours, why don'tcha dye it?



I hate red hair! don't you?

y does ur avatar hav red hair



I hate red hair! don't you?

On a dark face, it looks rather ugly but on fair skin, it looks pretty!



I hate red hair! don't you?

Hating a particular haircolor seems to be a ridiculous obsession. Look deeper -- find out what you really dislike.



I hate red hair! don't you?

no



I hate red hair! don't you?

No, not at all-I have always wanted to have auburn hair.



I hate red hair! don't you?

Red hair is cool and there is nothing wrong with it.



I hate red hair! don't you?

...Isn't that red hair in your picture? I don't mind red hair.



I hate red hair! don't you?

No way. I love my wife's red hair. I think its sexy and gives her a sultry look.



I hate red hair! don't you?

Sometimes!



I hate red hair! don't you?

no. I like it because its the most rare.



I really like it when it's short and curly.



I hate red hair! don't you?

I actually like red haired girls



It is a personal taste thing



I hate red hair! don't you?

I love red hair..I think brunettes are special and sexy....



I hate red hair! don't you?

why do u have a red head as ur avatar?



I hate red hair! don't you?

Real red hair sexy



I hate red hair! don't you?

No way! I pay big $$ for this luscious mop on my head!! Reds have more fun!!



I hate red hair! don't you?

I think people with red hair are cool, Red heads rock.



I hate red hair! don't you?

My 10 month old daughter has red hair, I love it. You are quite shallow if you go on looks alone my dear.



I hate red hair! don't you?

well I hate red hair on guys... but on girls i think it looks really good... if its stright and has highlights and stuff! so cute! :)



I hate red hair! don't you?

nope just colored my hair red today



I hate red hair! don't you?

Um - no, I married a redhead. That a problem for you? Then call 1-800-gosoakyourhead.



I hate red hair! don't you?

Women with red hair are the best lovers



I hate red hair! don't you?

Then why does your avatar have red hair????????



I hate red hair! don't you?

yea i hate red hair too but not if i have little high lights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech