Saturday, June 19, 2010

Is red hair a turnoff?

No. Why do you ask?



Is red hair a turnoff?

no. i have redhead friends and they are very pretty. i had red bangs before and everyone liked it!!! just go for it!!!



Is red hair a turnoff?

no way in fact i love red hair i think it would be great to have natrally red hair!!!!



i acctually want to die my hair red.



Is red hair a turnoff?

Nope, I love red hair.



I have wanted to die my hair red for years. Though as I have blonde eyebrows, I would look like a complete idiot!



Is red hair a turnoff?

in my opinion, yes. personal preference i guess. my male friends seem to love red haired girls though.



Is red hair a turnoff?

no



its hot get it red hott



like hailey off paramore and if u never heard of them go 2 lime wire and listen 2 some good music



gosh!!!!!!!!!



Is red hair a turnoff?

I dye my hair red at times and I have not noticed any negative responses from guys.



Is red hair a turnoff?

natural red hair is hot...



Is red hair a turnoff?

Red hair is not a turnoff. I love red hair and am thinking of putting my hair red. I had it red and most everyone thought that it was my natural color because my dad had red hair.



Is red hair a turnoff?

Abbbyy, If it is natural I love it ! But sorry baby I am one of the older people,47 !



Is red hair a turnoff?

no......red hair looks gud. never listen to others(esp. those boys) they are going to give you nothing, listen to ur heart, you will be happy always.



your parents has brought you to this world with precious God gift that is YOUR RED HAIR.......respect it.



bye take care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Faratech